Becoming a member of Discover America Norway
Discover America Norway is a non-profit member organization under USTA with the sole purpose of promoting Norwegian tourism to the United States. Our members are airlines, hotels, car rental companies, incoming agents, tour operators, cruise lines, corporate agencies and tourism offices.
The American travel and tourism industry is our most important partner, and we are here to grow your international business!
Members receive excellent on-the-ground support in areas such as local promotions and introductions to the marketplace; assistance in sales calls; brochure distribution; participation in seminars; collaboration on road shows; market intelligence and updates on request.
Discover America Norway members also receive the following benefits:
- A one-stop-shop for business contacts and industry networking.
- Quarterly newsletters with regional updates, facts, statistics & trends.
- Regional calendar of events.
- Access to member database.
- Editorial exposure in newsletters, social media and press releases.
- Participate in workshops, seminars and road shows.
- Participate in industry events.
- Members have special rates on Fam Trips as well as all Discover America Functions.
- Exposure on www.discoveramerica.no and www.discoveramerica.nu.
- Information on attending IPW North Americas largest trade show.
The Committee is continually expanding and welcomes new applications for membership, if you are interested in becoming a member, please email us with your company name, address, and other contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you regarding completing the application.
Annual fees for membership of the Discover America Norway are as follows.
Norwegian Companies - 1,000 NOK
US Companies - 500 USD
Individuals - 350 NOK